Hope you are having a fantastic day and staying safe!
I would like to say a big thank-you for everyone’s support over this covid period. We appreciate all your continued support. If you haven’t booked your lessons, make sure you send me an email or give a call as spaces are limited and filling fast. Book now so you don’t miss out!
We are a covid safe business and therefore please find below our covid safe plan. This plan is for the wellbeing of staff and our lovely students!
- A very extensive cleaning regiment which has been implemented to make sure surfaces stay sanitary as possible.
- We ask that everyone "scrubs in" upon arrival and "scrubs out" before leaving. We have hand sanitiser all around the studio so this process can happen.
- Your teacher will be wearing a mask however it isn't compulsory for students. We have masks and gloves available if you would prefer to use these for your lessons.
- The studio will be open limited hours and by appointment only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Please note these times are subject to change but of course we will keep you updated.
- We will still be offering online lessons! If you wish to have a lesson from the comfort of your own home or you are in a high risk category and can't come into the studio yet online lessons are for you. We also have the option for no contact lessons.
- If you are unwell please let us know so we can cancel your lesson and reorganise it for a time when you feel better. Better to be safe than sorry!
If you have any questions in regards to any of our covid safe plan please don't hesitate to ask.